Thank you everyone for your birthday wishes, and for telling me that I don't look 28! I don't feel like I'm approaching 30, but it's nice to hear other people say that, whether they are lying or not. The power of suggestion is strong! However, it is a good indication you're getting on in age when you are wanting things like a new crock pot, or a set of new sheets for your birthday. It must be a down hill slope from here. Now doesn't that cake look sinful? We continued our tradition of an icecream cake for my birthday, and it was quite possibly the best one yet. Maggie Moo's is our new favorite ice-cream stop, Jeremy loves the choc. peanutbutter shake and I'm addicted to the cinnamon-carmel shake...and now the cakes. It's a good thing swim suit season is past!
Thursday, September 20, 2007
September is a good month
Thank you everyone for your birthday wishes, and for telling me that I don't look 28! I don't feel like I'm approaching 30, but it's nice to hear other people say that, whether they are lying or not. The power of suggestion is strong! However, it is a good indication you're getting on in age when you are wanting things like a new crock pot, or a set of new sheets for your birthday. It must be a down hill slope from here. Now doesn't that cake look sinful? We continued our tradition of an icecream cake for my birthday, and it was quite possibly the best one yet. Maggie Moo's is our new favorite ice-cream stop, Jeremy loves the choc. peanutbutter shake and I'm addicted to the cinnamon-carmel shake...and now the cakes. It's a good thing swim suit season is past!
Posted by
Shelly Crowley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment