Today marks the 8 year anniversary of our marriage, and I was having fun thinking of all the milestones we've surpassed during that time. It has sure been an eventful marriage so far, with much more fun to come I'm sure. We wouldn't trade MOST of it for anything!
2,920-The number of days Jeremy and I have been married
6-The number of weeks we dated before we were engaged
27- The number of months I've been pregnant during our marriage
10-The number of times we've moved
5-number of states we've lived in
1-The number of Olympic torches we have watched pass us by
4-We were engaged for 4 months before our wedding
5-The number of times Jeremy has taken the Bar Exam
30-The approximate number of years it will take to pay off our student loans
3-We now have 3 children
5-The number of years we went with one car and no cell phones...yes, it's possible!
14-The combined number of hours spent in labor to deliver those 3 children
2-The number of tickets received for speeding during our 8 years
1-The number of bones Jeremy has broken on our children
9-The number of nieces and nephews born while we have been married
4-The number of times we've been to the Emergency room with Tanner alone
8-Total number of ER trips
6-Number of years spent with Jeremy in school
1-The number of nights we've spent without the children
0-The number of times Jeremy wants to reread his Civil Procedure outline again
1-Jeremy is the one man for me!
9 comments:
Shelly, that's a fantastic post. That just made my whole day! Congrats to both of you and happy anniversary! I love you lots and miss the lil' buggers!
-Brad
Happy Anniversary guys! That was a cool way to outline it...good memory! I'm not sure I could remember things so specifically!
Just look at all you two have wrought..................good work in only 8 years. Some day you will even get to celebrate your anniversary. Love you guys.
Congrats on 8 years. I remember that engagement well. I'll never forget when you met Jeremy, and when you introduced him to us. We loved him instantly. You guys are wonderful. Happy Anniversary!
Only 14 hours of labor for all 3?! MAN! You should count your blessings! I'm up to 21 hours already, and that's before #3 even! So unfair.
Congratulations on your anniversary!
I love the numbers breakdown Shell. Especially the bones broken by your hubby; CLASSIC!
Happy Anniversary! Thanks for the reminder too, that means ours is just a few days away!
That is so cute. Happy late Anniversary to you guys. We love you.
so cleaver!
congrats! I can't wait...
Post a Comment