Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Big E!!


It has been a while since I put on a new post, but I haven't forgotten who is next for the spotlight. It's time for the big E. She is getting big-it's kind of going by too fast. It has been a crazy life lately, but we are so glad to have Emery here. One smile from her and everything is ok again. She is a blessing.

Her new best friend is her big toe-she loves to suck on it day in and day out. I have yet to get a picture of it, but it'll come. She's all smiles though, especially with Aunt Becca, which made us think-Becca, you look good with a baby!



We had a fun visit with Becca, and a girls night out. E wore her bling head band just for the occasion-don't tell Jeremy! He's anti-headband to the core. I think we counted 6 compliments on the bow, boo-ya Jere!


She really is this happy.


And bless her heart, she can take it all from Carsen. He hasn't quite figured out if he likes E for a pet or a doll, but he goes between mauling and stroking her,then kisses her until she taps out.

5 comments:

Proud Momma said...

I love the headbands...good for you for sneaking it in for the night!

andrea said...

Love that little Emery. She so smoochably adorable. (Just ask Carsen.) She's a lucky little girl to have such a cute Auntie as Becca and such a beautiful Mommy.

Happy Birthday Shelly............we still haven't gotten to talk to you. Hope you celebrated it up on Tuesday. I have been checking out Tanner's class. So cute. We are so lonesome.

Gina said...

A headband, AND a bracelet. Shelly you are really pushin' it. You better check yo-self fo' you wreck yo-self.

Lyf2.0 said...

And the headband matched your car seat so well! It is important to teach color coordination early. You're doing a good job teaching her this most vital lesson.

Sassy said...

i can't get over how big your kids are getting! I love all of the "flashbacks"