Jeremy and I realized last night on our way to the temple that E hit 10 months yesterday! My baby. Funny how after the first child you realize these things on a whim, instead of knowing to the hour how old they are at all times. Sorry E.
I had to catch up with some of my pictures I've been wanting to post also...
Carsen made this out on the patio a few weeks ago-it's a bee trap. The bees go inside the tube of the b-ball hoop and the ball traps them inside. Genius!
I must once again document the day Carsen played in Lil Hoopsters-all 2 min. of it. The most expensive 2 min. of our lives! But he got this award, and he is a changed man.
Tanner continues to read everything he can get his hands on. He does a book or two a week of "The Magic Treehouse," sounds like something Grandpa Crowley would come up with doesn't it? Maybe that's why Tanner loves them so much.
2 comments:
Been catching up on some missed posts of yours. The kiddos are growing up WAYYYY too fast!
Love love these pics. Good girl Shelly. Miss those cute, adorable Crowley children.
Post a Comment