Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mom Rocks the Star!!

Has Mother's Day come and gone already? I was enjoying the pampering! I just love my babies, although none of them qualify as babies anymore:(
My boys made me breakfast-pancakes-and Carsen made sure to point out that I didn't have to do things, because it was Mother's Day. Tanner wrote me a note that I "rock the star." Not sure what that means, but I'm taking it as a compliment! He also made a book in school for me about his Mom. Apparently his Mom sleeps alot, because in his book he said he likes her best when- "she's taking a nap" and she's good at -"taking a nap, and her favorite thing is-yep-"taking a nap." Now I don't know who this Mother is he's speaking of, but I gotta learn her secret to getting all that sleep in!

I had to post some pictures of "mee lovlies", as I like to call them (after watching Wallace and Gromit too many times...) they really make my heart swell, and my eyes tear up. Can someone figure out how to keep them little please?




4 comments:

andrea said...

Cute lovelies and cute momma. Those lovelies are lucky to have such a rested momma. You have to be careful now -- cuz kids tell all of your secrets.

Gina said...

I'm pretty sure pickling serum doesn't phase kids. I'll keep trying though. I'm glad you had a great mothers day.

Becca said...

shelly belly, you do rock the star. all of them in fact. i can't wait to see you guys in june!!!!

Shalina said...

So, I am a little behind (shocker) on reading your posts but I love the one of the boys inside (literally) the chairs. :)