It was a bit of a slow afternoon here Saturday-not much to occupy a few impish boys and their sister. I am proud of the fact that my kids can always find a creative was to pass the time! Kinda like on Friends-the one where Joey wears all of Chandlers clothes-Carsen put in all of Emery's toys. She loved it.
Tanner is a good sport about all the twirling and girlie things that are going on around here now. He has even said he now likes the color pink. Of course, he as trained Emery on the names of Star Wars jedi-so I guess they're even.
I couldn't pass this moment up-when Jeremy is home, Emery is his little shadow following him around everywhere.
Why is this girls in the tattered princess dress so happy you ask?
....because it's the first day of school-she will rule the house from 8-3:30 every day. And these two, well, they finally get a recess together at school this year. They are happy about that. They claim the don't like school-but we're slowly brainwashing them to believe otherwise.Maybe it will work by the time college comes around.
2 comments:
They couldn't be cuter. Miss these little Crowleys and their mom and dad.
your kids are just so cute. I can't believe how big they are! Boys are so fun. I wonder if i'll ever get a little girl so i can see what that's like too...
Post a Comment