Monday-Wake up at 5:30 and go to the gym,get kids fed and dressed and drive the kids carpool in the morning, 9am.drop car off at shop,clean house from the weekend, pick up the car,homework, 2 soccer practices, and hopefully a husband that's home afterward.
Tuesday-6am run, and NOTHING after school but family night! Just the typical home maintenance. Tuesdays are the new Saturday!
Wednesday-5:30 gym, 8am drive kids to school, 9 am.teach an art docent lesson, grocery store, homework, 2:30 parent/teacher conf., 3:30another parent/teacher conf. 5:45soccer practice, 7:00scouts, no husband home because it's his tennis night.
Thursday-more of the same, with only 1 soccer practice (whew)
Friday-wake up at mad hours, get them to school, 9am.work in Tanner's class, no nap because Emery is trying to give them up! Keep kids from tearing down the house until we can get them to bed and sit and not move.
Saturday-soccer games, soccer games, ahhhhhhhh!
*not listed are, grocery store runs, church activities, babysitting, library trips, laundry, doctors visits, cooking, cleaning,etc.*
I know there are people that are much busier than that, so I won't complain. But after adding everything else that goes on, with those usual activities, we are spent. This month has flown by, we threw the kids a little Halloween party last Friday since there was no school. I think they had a good time, and they ate all the candy they could stuff in when I wasn't looking. Just what kids love.
I'm not sure what happened to this picture, but it works for Halloween. Carsen wanted to be a caped Power Ranger. Love him.
This group of boys can put down a lot of pizza and candy. Their fathers would be proud.
Carsen's mouth was the perfect size for this game. He proudly carries on the large mouth genetics. I'm so proud.
Tanner and his buddy Keenan pondered for weeks what to be, and decided on soldiers. It pretty much came down to something they could be with a gun.
And finally, it wouldn't be a proper Halloween without the skeleton cupcakes. October is now complete.
No comments:
Post a Comment