Ok, there has been a few requests for some new megabelly pictures. Now, normally I wouldn't traumatize anyone with showing them the full monty, but I considered the source of the requests, and decided she could handle it. If you are not that person, you don't have to go any farther. It's not pretty. There have been no attempts to touch up, airbrush, or cosmetically alter these. It is just the harsh reality of being megabelly.
enjoy.

10 comments:
Shelly!!! That is terrible! Make it stop!
Seriously, Shelly. It's a good thing it's almost time. This girl needs to get a place of her own.
When I first saw the image, I thought it was Neptune or something! ; )
You will surely receive you mansion in Heaven!
Oh my sweet sister Shelly! All I can say is wow and ouch. Do they make bras for that kind of thing?
OMG, I cannot believe I am considering this again. A picture paints a thousand words and I can feel your pain!
STOP!!! You're scaring the children!
You are now one of my heroes, not only because you have mega belly, but because you had the courage to actually post pictures of it. All I can say is "Wow!"
All I can say is WOW! How much longer?
Shelly! Hi it's Libby your cuz! I just found your blog today and I am so glad that I'm not the only one who got ridiculous stretch marks with my third child! Exciting though...when are you actually due? Is it a girl?
Post a Comment