Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It is your destiny.



Halloween time it is. October it must be.
Carsen told me tonight he hears Star Wars noises outside his room at night. uh, weird. Should I be worried? I can just picture Yoda out there telling Carsen, "Darth Vader you shall be, your destiny it is."
Carsen was humming the Darth Vader song all afternoon while he put on and off, and on and off his "costune." It will certainly get worn well-he's wearing it to bed tonight!
Tanner saw his costume when he came home from school and a smile slowly spread across his face, and an involuntary giggle escaped his lips. Pure joy. Carsen had laid it out for him on the stairs to see as soon as he came home. It was definitely a 5 star day for both of them!


My sweet E woke up this afternoon to her brothers playing "American's Home Funniest Videos"-as Carsen calls it. Yes. It is what you think. They reenact bloopers and falls they've seen on Americas Funniest Videos to make each other laugh. A game surely invented by boys. So I was trying to get a picture of her as she was watching them run by(and then eat it on the floor-on purpose.)


This look says it all- "John McCain who? I've got the jowls here!"


and the first of many moments of Emery thinking-"what the heck are those boys doing now?"

7 comments:

Kirstin said...

THat's a riot the re-enact Funniest Home Videos. How clever and brave! Cute.

andrea said...

Love these pictures...........Shelly I keep missing you when I call. Tanner says you are always taking a nap. Ha Ha Ha. I think I know better.

I think I have been neglecting you. Call me

Lyf2.0 said...

Is E gonna be Princess Leia, Yoda, or an Ewok?

Gina said...

STOP IT!!!! I know you posted that last picture just to spite me. It's like you're pointing your wicked little finger at me and saying, "hey Gina, look at my big chub baby." W.E Shelly.....W.E!!!

Shelly Crowley said...

Gina, what can I say...if you've got it, you've git it!

Shalina said...

Ahhhhhh, I remember Halloween days back in MI and the fact the boys definitely got your money's worth out of their "costunes" - glad they haven't changed a bit!!! By the way, I want flautas - could you come over and make them for me??? :)

Hillaryous said...

SUCH A BEAUTIFUL GIRL! I haven't seen any photos of her yet! Congrats by the way!

gotta love those cheekies!

HiLLary