Wednesday, February 4, 2009

All in the name of love...

I've noticed I'm kinda going in blog spurts, a couple here, a couple there. But it's all better than nothing, right?

I just had to say, I love my boy Carsen. He gets to spend the day with me, and the boy has the cutest personality. He loves E, so much in fact, the love is overwhelming sometimes. I think his little brain starts to jam and defunct because it can't process and contain all the love-which results in anything from shaking to crushing squeezes to karate kicks, you name it-all in the name of love. If you've talked to me on the phone in the last couple months, I'm sure you've had to listen to a reprimand or two:"Carsen-take the pillow off your sisters face!" or "Tanner, you can't practice your long jump over Emery!" Love is a powerful force!

While we are on the subject of love-I have to say how happy I am that my boys love eachother. Carsen climbs right up next to Tanner after school when Tanner does his reading. Tanner likes reading to him just as much as he likes listening. Tanner told me last week-"If you'll take me to school early, Carsen will have time to come play with me on the playground before school starts." Love it! I'm crossing my fingers they don't grow out of it anytime.


4 comments:

Nancy said...

Shelly, I LOVED your post! And I love your sweet family! OXOX MOM

Becca said...

HEY, send KOOS over to Uncle Becky. I will take him for happy meals everyday and he will love me for it.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm the same way with blogging. Someone couldn't pay me to stay up on my blog during the holidays, and other times, I have new posts everyday.

Love the darling pics of your kiddos. Too cute!

Lyf2.0 said...

Wait! Where's my birthday tribute?