First, we have to brag about the chub of E! This will probably be the only time I can post a picture like and still get any love from her. Eat it up Gina, eat it up!
This is where the magic happens-and yes Gina, we often say "blor, blor, blor" to her.
I'm sure alot of you are thinking, there's no excuse for my absence. I'm here to state for the record that yes, there are many excuses. None of which will bring the new posts to you any sooner, so let it go.
Ok, so anyways, January has been a crazy busy month. Jeremy is studying in the evenings for the upcoming Bar Exam, and I am babysitting a 9 month old and a 3 year old during the day at home with Carsen and Emery. So really, all I want to do by about 8 in the evening is sit on the couch and not move, talk, or have to do any thinking. That would explain a little of my absence. We have all taken our rounds with black lung, which still has Tanner coughing, and we had to renew our breathing treatments with him last night. He said he doesn't remember ever doing those, which is amazing, since he spent a good percentage of his early life with a mask on his face doing breathing treatments. He must have blocked it out.
Emery is doing her best to try to walk without having to do any falling. She likes to stand up against things, but doesn't want to take steps that are going to require any risk on her part. Smart girl. I realize this post is biased towards Emery, and has no mention of her brothers, but we all know they do not lack attention.
Carsen has invented the term "susquinie" squash this month for zucchini squash and Tanner got his report card of near perfection. What good boys!
6 comments:
Oh My CHUB!!! She is so cute and chubalicious! You do sound busy...I don't think I could ever babysit other kids...I don't know what it is, less patience I guess...well actually it depends on the kids!
I am in love, please send her to me NOW.
-Aunt BEEEKS
You are cruel, and we cannot be friends anymore. You love to taunt me with your big fat baby. Meanwhile, I'm sitting here counting The Birds ribs (front and back).
p.s- don't send her to Beeka, send her to me. I'm gonna cook her up and feed her to O.E. :)
We are so understanding of no posts, but these are so awesome. Now we need some of booger boy and susquini boy.
That little E is growing up. Love her. Well, it was Gabe and Melanie's birthday this week so lucky you Shell, you got a gift too from Pottery Barn. I'll get it in the mail.
I want to pinch those cheeks, all 4 of them!
Post a Comment