Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Back For More!?



Yes, I am only slightly embarrassed to admit this is how her presents were wrapped...



I have just stepped back into the web world after a 3 week hiatus. With the move, and all the madness associated with daily life after that, I am pleased to say I didn't miss it too much. I thought the withdrawals would have done me in much faster! Of course I am now behind in my posts, so bear with me.

Emery turned 1 on the 20th-we got around to a party about a week later when could find each other through the boxes.
The time just flies by, and we've noticed that our standards and expectations on a few details in life continue to go down. ex; taking the price tag off of her birthday present-or even wrapping the present for that matter!

Enjoy the look back at our little lady!








4 comments:

Proud Momma said...

How do your ankles and legs look so fabulous at the end? You might as well mistake mine for an elephants!

Becca said...

I can't believe a year has gone by! That is crazy and she is getting too old. I love her! Cute cake. I would like one please.

andrea said...

Oh those kissable cheeks. I can't wait to see her in person. The rest of you too. I'm counting the minutes.

I will also wrap the birthday present for our little darling.

Shalina said...

Happy Birthday Emery, I hope next year your presents are wrapped. :)