She REALLY is pleased with herself when she can get up the boys bunk bed ladder before I get to her.
She has now claimed the rocking chair as her territory. She flips up the cushion, brings her blankie and a good book, and is nestled in for a good read. She's gonna love the beach!
When she first started climbing on the rocking chair, we couldn't fight her constantly to stay off, so we opted for the alternative-let her get a good fall off of it, and that'll teach her! She's totally onto us, she has yet to fall off!
Anytime is a good time to brush your teeth, or brush the counter with someones toothbrush, or maybe just suck the toothpaste off the counter that big brothers always leave crusted there. *notice the toilet seat is up-where is this girls mother, and why is she setting herself up for tragedy?
All in all, we are all slowly being wrapped tighter and tighter around the pudgy little finger of our E. We don't even mind that she has learned the word "no" and knows how to use it. She really works her magic when she starts into calling for "da-dee" and walks around saying, "waa-yooo." We all come running! Man, she's good!
4 comments:
Can't wait to see her!
oh man, you guys are in trouble!
I'm ready for some time with E................
I would love to blogstalk you too! I wish I had my original blog but this will be the one I use from now on.
http://bejanderson.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment