Daddy and Emery spending quality time together. Jeremy really knows how to show a girl a good time!
What would a day be with out a little snail. This is the way I prefer them to hold the snails-as opposed to when the boys liked to put the snails on their bellies and let them slither up to their neck, leaving behind a swarthy, slimy trail of snail "stuff."
It's nice to know that Emery at least has the time to stop and smell the roses.
We told Emery she needed to get out and meet some new friends at our ward breakfast-that way Jeremy and I didn't have to. She did well, she found a few babies to poke in the eyes, gave the bishop a firm stare, and found a few unsuspecting folks to flash her daiper at. She's got the mingling thing down.
She and Lindsey are BFF's. It took a day for them to bond, but Emery hasn't been the same since Lindsey left.
1 comment:
Hey, I hope you are having fun back east! I can't believe how big Emery is. She is super cute! When you get back call, we need to get together!!!
Post a Comment