Sunday, December 6, 2009

PartyTime!!!

This last month has once again flown by. There has been much cause for celebration around here-starting first with Thanksgiving,Carsen's Birthday, followed closely by Tanner's Birthday, and coming soon; Christmas, New Years, and Jeremy's birthday. Of course, I had to save the best for last.....we are going to be celebrating for a LONG time, the passing of the BAR EXAM!!! It finally happened. There are not enough words to express our joy and relief in overcoming this test. It has been a long time since we have had a chance to enjoy the Holiday Season without worrying about Law studies. I am so proud of Jeremy and his persistence with this. We got to go to the swearing in ceremony this last week, and it was very cool. A very surreal moment.
I am realizing that I haven't posted anything from Halloween on, so I'll try to catch up a bit.

5 comments:

Lynne said...

Jeremy, CONGRATULATIONS!! You must be so thrilled!! We are so happy for you and your family!!

Jayne said...

Shelly and Jeremy, Congratulations! No small feat. That's fantastic news for all of you. You're official! So happy for you. Love, Jayne and Jacob

andrea said...

Love all the pics. Wow what a cute Grammie and Grandpa with Emery.

Good job with the pictures of the swearing in. Jeremy was so happy. The family picture is awesome too. Love you guys. We are all sooooooooooooo proud. Yes proud, happy, estatic, can't get the smiles off of our faces on this one. It's the best Christmas present ever.

Lyf2.0 said...

I wouldn't be Auntie Gabey if I didn't suck at awknowledging their birthdays. Don't worry. I haven't forgotten. I've been busy having a pregnancy pity party.

where the wildthings grow said...

Shelly,
I didn't get a chance to tell you how much fun Emery was in nursery Sunday! She is so fun to watch during sing time! She was really into it and really did her best with all the hand actions and was dancing most of the time! HOW FUN!