Thursday, March 24, 2011
The Announcement
I have been told that I need to officially announce on our blog that I'm pregnant. So-there you go. I'm 11 weeks pregnant, and due in October. We are all excited, but none as much as me, since I have yet to throw up. I have been experiencing a miracle in being able to carry on with my normal routines. A few more naps are required, and several more meals a day. A stark contrast from my pregnancy with Tanner when I had to quit work, stop school, and lay at home on our futon and make at least 8 trips a day to the toilet to puke. I lost 10 pounds and it didn't ease up for 4 months. Carsen and Emery were only slightly less severe. So I am feeling very, very lucky/blessed that I can still wake up at 5:45 to run and workout, cart kids to school, host play group, do homework, work in the boys classes, function in my calling and most importantly, be able to cook and eat food!!! I'm not sure what I've done to deserve it, but I'll take it. Baby #4, we love you already.
Posted by
Shelly Crowley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Yay you updated!!! We can't wait to meet number four. Please be a girlfriend for Blakey!
So happy! So glad you're not sick! Love from the Peper.
congrats, I like the new blog look!
Hmmm.... Perhaps there are two in there and that is why you are feeling different...
CONGRATS!!!!
Yay Shelly! 4 kids. I bow to you.
Finally you announced it! Hopefully Blake has a little girl cousin to play with!!!
I too, love baby #4 & I love you!
shelly, i love baby #4….and i love you!
Congratulations! That is so exciting! So happy to hear about your growing family! :)
Post a Comment