By the end of the week I kept noticing there was no Tanner around stirring up the other kids into a frenzy. It was just too calm. I found him here-in the hammock. "I just love this hammock"-he told me. "I love being outside. Wouldn't it be nice if we could live by the beach all the time?" he says-uh...ya!!! I told him I'd work on that. I got a few moments gently rocking, listening to the sounds of the ocean with my boy, it was great! Tanner spent some quality quiet time out there, something I didn't ever think he'd enjoy until his adult years! amazing.
Emery wasted no time making herself comfortable at Grammy's house-she quickly marked her territory by biting off the foam drawer pads on the insides of the drawers-an obvious sign to Lottie and Audrey that this area of the house was HERS!
We spent a few hours at the Air and Space Museum. I suppose my boys have trained my eye to the things that I know will keep their attention-this was the only picture I got of them there with Lottie.*sigh*
Tanner and Carsen got join in the much coveted Saturday Breakfast Club in the 'Pep, a privilage that I have not proven myself worthy of yet. They made a trip to the park afterward where Tanner made this find-the biggest caterpillar I've ever seen. We were all very impressed, we didn't want to touch it and let it crawl around on us like Tanner, but we were very impressed!
This wasn't in Virginia, but it was too cute to pass up. A long day of playing for E, and a long 2 months of working and studying for the Bar for Jeremy=a perfect cuddle moment.
*I do have a few more pictures of the beach, but I'm counting on LOTS of pictures being sent by my peeps (especially the ones that I look extra cute in-not those ones that were taken when I was lookin' homeless...thanks!)*
3 comments:
I want to see a homeless pic myself!
We too love the beach out east...we seriously have to meet up there sometime!
Sounds like a great time! Looks like Tanner found the best spot! Glad you are back safe!
Picturing you and Tanner rockin' in the hammock together just melted my little stone heart. Was a sweet kid. I'm glad you had fun in N.C & VA. Like you couldn't, what with all those awesome Crowley's.
Post a Comment